Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop Deco Check for Idoc
Like vendors which will drop your merchandise and any money on vendor in the form in of a check mixed in with your merchandise...

I would like to add the same thing, when an IDOC drops the value of the walls and tiles will be dropped into a stealable bag just like a vendor would.

Would increase IDOC action IMO.
But the house collapsed... It's walls are all broken and garbage...

Not to mention IDOCs are an effective gold sink.

Vendor loot, sure, why not. If you have a vendor, you best remember to refresh the house that holds the vendor. If not, sux2bu
~~~~~~~  AIM/Skype: SuperMiningMan  ~~~~~~~
~ Britain Ethical Trade Alliance (BETA) Mall Operator ~
~~~~~~~ Contact me for custom orders! ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ BETA Guaranteed Price List ~~~~~~~~
It's an interesting concept, though house custimization is one of the few ways that the game is able to filter out money and keep the economy stable, so I feel that the money used in designing homes shouldn't return upon collapse to help maintain a stable economy.
I vote no
If we did anything, I think dropping the PLOT price in gold like a champ spawn in stacks would be kind of cool, however house customization is basically our only gold sink and should remain that way imo, I don't even really like the idea of the plot price in gold dropping to be honest lol
[Image: 68rylmd.jpg]
I vote no, same reasoning as Mythia.
[Image: rlmihs.jpg]
No way would I support this idea
-1 I do not support this idea.
Skype - Doggutts
IRC - RoShamBo
Actually, let me change my opinion.

Vendor loot, no. If I was a vendor stationed at a place that was abandoned, i would just keep the hsit for myself.
~~~~~~~  AIM/Skype: SuperMiningMan  ~~~~~~~
~ Britain Ethical Trade Alliance (BETA) Mall Operator ~
~~~~~~~ Contact me for custom orders! ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ BETA Guaranteed Price List ~~~~~~~~
House customization is an effective gold sink and there doesn't appear to be much community support for this suggestion.